Why outsource health and safety in Rhyl?
Are you the owner, manager or responsible person at your company and have concerns about your health and safety legal duties?
Would you like to be sure that you are covered and have everything in place as required by health and safety law?
If the Health and Safety Executive visited your place of work for an inspection would you like to be confident that everything is in order so you could pass without any issues?
If the answer is yes then why not consider outsourcing your health and safety to us?
- Ensure all documentation and procedures are up to date and compliant
- Supply you with anything missing or even set you up from scratch
- Inspect your premises and work-sites then produce a full report to highlight any issues
- Help you gain health and safety accreditation like CHAS, Safecontractor and similar
- Act as your legally compliant competent person
- Risk assess your activities, staff and operation
- Provide emergency guidance, advice and assistance
- We can even lower costs and help you gain more clients and contracts
Outsource Health and Safety in Rhyl
The above are just the most common services that we get thanked and complimented on the most by our clients because we always go the extra mile with issues like filling out sub-contract questionnaires, help with employee complaints and advice on topics to include in your health and safety meetings.
We have run the numbers for many of our clients and found their savings to be 45% to 80% of what it would cost to employ (or dedicate) a member of staff to keep up to date with company health and safety.
You can contact us now and we will be happy to make a start immediately to ensure you are fully compliant simply because you outsourced your health and safety.
The smart businesses save money and have peace of mind because they use us!
You can too..
We have dedicated consultants to Outsource Health and Safety in Rhyl and other areas!